Mount Kilimanjaro Trekking (5895m, 19340ft.)
Costs of climbing mount Kilimanjaro-Mount Kilimanjaro Trekking costs will depend on the route you will be climbing on Kilimanjaro and the number of days and mainly on the group size, the bigger the group the cheaper you pay. Fulfill your Kilimanjaro hiking dream – trekking up the highest and most renowned summits in East. Mount Kilimanjaro sets almost 6000 meters above sea level, but no technical skills required and one does not need to be an experienced mountaineer to reach the peak of Mount Kilimanjaro. To reach the summit, you need to be physically fit and healthy state with a good all-round condition, strength will power and self effort. All you really need is the ambition – we will do the rest.
- Marangu Route, the easiest, shortest and most comfortable way to the summit – $1,350 per person
- Machame Route, fantastic scenic route, physically demanding – $1,490 per person
- Lemosho Route, it is physical demanding and therefore requires a little more commitment – $1,620 per person
- Rongai Route, only route with a change to see wildlife, shortest route on the mountain – $1,560 per person
Mount Meru Trekking (4562m, 14980 ft.)
Mount Meru is the 5th highest mountain on the continent of Africa and the second highest in Tanzania after the Kilimanjaro and dictating the Arusha National Park with its enormous cliffs. Mount Meru is often used as warm-up trekking in preparation for Kilimanjaro trekking. Though, the technical requirements on Mount Meru are greater than on the Kilimanjaro trekking Routes. On the fourth day of your trekking on mount Meru, you are more than likely to see giraffes, buffalos, antelopes and baboons etc, for that reason, an armed park ranger will accompany you for your safety.
- 3 days Mount Meru climbing, short trek for people with fixed dates – $460 per person
- 4 days Mount Meru climbing, comfortable way to trek at your own pace to the summit – $590 per person