Climbing mount Kilimanjaro; a step by step guide to climb Kilimanjaro by Kilimanjaro climbing experts, our mount Kilimanjaro climbing success rate is 96% which is an average of different routes including Machame route, Marangu route, Lemosho, Rongai, Shira, Umbwe route and the famous Northern circuit route.
Mount Kilimanjaro is situated in Tanzania East Africa at 005.00 degrees south and 036 degrees east, Mount Kilimanjaro stands tall to the height of 5,895m meter above sea level making it the highest mountain on the African continent and the first free standing Mountain on earth. Although this Mountain is high one does not need to be experience trekker to reach to summit and no technical equipment needed to summit Mount Kilimanjaro, all you will need is to be physically fit with all good health conditions and the ambitions, we will do the rest.
Each year more than 50,000 climber hike Kilimanjaro and the number is growing, you may have an idea of Climbing mount Kilimanjaro yet you have some questions to planning your trek, below we have heighted the frequently asked question when planning to Climbing mount Kilimanjaro, please click on the link with comply with your question for more information.
- When is the best time to climb Kilimanjaro?
- How long does it take to climbing Mount Kilimanjaro?
- Which is the best route up Kilimanjaro?
- How much does it cost to Climb Kilimanjaro?
- Who can climb Mount Kilimanjaro?
- What weather to expect on Kilimanjaro?
- Who will I meet on Kilimanjaro?
- Is climbing Mount Kilimanjaro safe?
- How is the food and water prepared on Kilimanjaro?
- Can I rent equipment to climb Kilimanjaro?
- Which equipment do I need for climbing Mount Kilimanjaro?
- How can I prepare for Kilimanjaro climbing?
- After climbing Mount Kilimanjaro, can I go on safari or Zanzibar?
The above questions are just few among many, please feel free to ask any question you may have regarding Kilimanjaro trip planning, one of our Kilimanjaro specialists will revert to your query within reasonable time.
Just call us at +255 762 257 557 / +255 684 114 147 or simply email us to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Climbing mount Kilimanjaro by experts.
For more information on Safari please visit http://www.tanzaniaadventures.com/